3D GeoInfo 2020
University College London and the Ordnance Survey are pleased to invite you to submit abstracts and full papers for presentation at 3D GeoInfo 2020, which will be hosted at University College London (London, UK) from the 8th to the 11th September 2020.
The conference brings together international researchers from academia, industry, government and National Mapping and Cadastral Agencies in the field of 3D geoinformation,and provides an interdisciplinary forum to researchers in the fields of data collection, data management, data quality, data analysis,advanced modelling approaches, applications, users, and visualisation, providing a platform for learning, discussion and exchange of ideas as well as opportunities to promote international collaboration in these topics.
Contributions addressing (but not limited to) the topics listed below are welcome.
- 3D data acquisition and processing
- 3D city modelling and related standards
- Visualisation and dissemination of 3D data, including augmented and virtual reality
- 3D data management – data quality, metadata, provenance and trust
- Usability and Human Computer interaction in 3D GIS
- 3D generalisation
- 3D GIS, spatial analysis and other applications (such as cadastral systems, utilities, asset management, infrastructure, navigation, urban planning, geology, disaster and risk management, archaeology, marine systems, simulations, autonomous vehicles, facilities management, energy modelling)
- 3D and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- 3D mapping aided (3DMA) GNSS
- Digital Twins and Smart Cities
- 4D/5D City Modelling
As part of the conference we will also be hosting a number of pre-conference workshops and dedicated conference tracks, including (more to be announced later):